18U Cabinet 600mm x 450mm at city shop Kenya
the cabinet is designed to expand networks, installation of cabling and equipment in size 19” with max. 60kg. loading capacity. It can be used in networks, server rooms, small and medium businesses. It can also work in low voltage systems such as cable television networks, alarm systems, fire protection systems, and access control systems, CCTV, and IP surveillance. The appropriate design allows simple, self-assembly. The cabinet is characterized by IP20 degree of protection, opening the front door with possibility of rotating to 180° with lock, removable side panels (locks included). The cabinet has a cable entry panel on the top and bottom cover. This product is made of high-grade cold-rolled steel. Cabinet structure for self-assembly is in flat-pack which facilitates transport. In addition, the parcel includes additional accessories for rail mounts, M6 cage nuts, and blank entry panels.
– Cabinet dimensions (W x D x H): 600x450x901 mm,
– Packaging dimensions (W x D x H): 88x95x13 cm,
– Standard: ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41494; PART1 & PART7, ETSI,
– Material: High-grade cold rolled steel, powder-coated,
– Fan available: Yes, 120mm, 110V or 220V,
– Thickness: Mounting profile – 1,50mm, Others – 1,2mm,
– Cable entry panel: Top, Bottom,
– Included: Accessory bag, earth kit, front door lock, two side panels with locks, 10 cage nuts M6.
available at citymall communication store