APC Back-UPS 700VA 230V AVR IEC Sockets BX700UI
The APC Back-UPS 700VA 230V AVR IEC Sockets BX700UI from APC by Schneider Electric powers your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages. The BX700UI features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). This feature instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for connected electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and outages. Equipped with 4 IEC sockets, the 700 keeps your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 700 maximizes productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies.
APC Back-UPS 700VA (BX700UI) detailed description
APC Back-UPS 700VA has a LED status display for power status indication. APC Back-UPS 700VA periodic battery self-test enables early detection of a faulty battery that needs replacement. APC Back-UPS 700VA automatically regulates Voltage between Low and High depending on what the equipment needs.
- Dimensions (Maximum Height x Maximum Width x Maximum Depth): 200mm , 20.0CM x 115mm , 11.5CM x 256mm , 25.6CM
- Dimensions (Shipping Height x Shipping Width x Shipping Depth): 275mm , 27.5CM x 295mm , 29.5CM x 340mm , 34.0CM
- Net Weight: 6.0 KG
- Shipping weight: 6.5 KG
- Output power capacity: 390Watts / 700VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 390Watts / 700VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections: (1) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup); (4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time: 4ms typical
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length: 1.22meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 140 – 300V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries and Runtime.
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte ; leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 6 hours
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC110
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
Communications and management.
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering.
- Surge energy rating: 273 Joules
- Data Line Protection: RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (two wire single line)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 – 95% non-condensing %
- Operating Elevation: 0 – 3000meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 – 40 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 – 95% non-condensing %
- Storage Elevation: 0 – 9000meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0 dBA
- Standard warranty: 2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status.
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains No SVHCs