APC Smart UPS C 1300WATT 2000 VALCDRM 2U 230 at city shop
APC Smart UPS C 1300WATT 2000 VALCDRM 2U 230 with Network Card
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- LED IndicatorsProvide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Outlet group controlTurn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Predictive failure notification.Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Preinstalled network management cardProvides for remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Safety-agency approvedThe UPS is UL1778 Listed
- Sequenced network shutdown and rebootCustomize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatibleEnables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Wide input voltage rangeDesigned for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
LED status indicators
There are no reviews yet.