APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA 2kVA LCD RM 2U 230V SMC2000I-2U
APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA LCD RM 2U 230V
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- LCD Status DisplayProvides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Audible alarmsActively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Resettable circuit breakersEnables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Predictive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needsIntuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery managementPatented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and availableNetwork grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibilityNetwork manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities
There are no reviews yet.