Brother HL5450DN High-Speed Laser Printer With Networking and Duplex at city shop kenya
The HL-5450DN is a monochrome laser printer with a built-in Ethernet network interface. Ideal for offices or small workgroups, it features reliable, fast printing at up to 40ppm and automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Plus, it provides flexible paper handling via its 300-sheet paper capacity, and uses a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge* to help lower running costs.
produce professional two-sided documents
a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray
is available for low cost output
The HL-5450DN is a cost-efficient, reliable monochrome laser printer that is perfect for busy offices or small workgroups. Featuring a print speed of up to 40 ppm, you can stop waiting for your print jobs and move onto other important tasks. The HL-5450DN offers a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, or other important business documents with crisp text and excellent graphics. Plus, use the automatic duplex printing feature to create two-sided documents, brochures, and booklets. For organizations concerned with security, the HL-5450DN offers several advanced security features including: secure function lock, enterprise security (802.1x), and more.
Flexible Connectivity with Convenient Mobile Device Printing1
Share this printer with others on your network via its Ethernet interface. For local connectivity, a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface is available. Also, wirelessly print from your mobile device via 1: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Workplace.
Versatile Paper Handling
The HL-5450DN can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray2 that handles letter or legal size paper, and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray2 for printing a variety of media sizes and letterhead. You can also add an optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray3 to increase total capacity to 800 sheets and for the flexibility of storing letter and legal-size paper. In addition, a straight-through paper path via the multi-purpose tray and rear paper tray ensures your letterhead and envelopes always look their best.
Cost-Efficient Output and Money-Saving Features
The HL-5450DN ships with a standard yield 3,000-page4 toner cartridge that delivers a low cost per page. For an even lower cost per page, a high-yield 8,000-page4 toner cartridge (TN-750) is also available.3 The HL-5450DN is also ENERGY STAR qualified and offers a Deep Sleep mode to help reduce your energy costs.
You also can help save money by using Toner Save Mode and N-in-1 printing to minimize paper and toner usage by automatically reducing two, four, nine, 16, or 25 pages onto one page.
- Paper Size (maximum): Up to 8.5 x 14 inches (legal size)
- Print Speed (maximum): Up to 40 ppm
- Time to First Page5: Less than 8.5 seconds
- Print Resolution (maximum): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Processor: 400 MHz
- Emulations: PCL6, BR-Script36, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX
- Duplex Printing Capability: Yes
- Paper Input Capacity (maximum)2: 250-sheet capacity paper tray, 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray
- Optional Input Capacity (maximum3)2: 500-sheet capacity paper tray
- Output Capacity (maximum)2: 150 sheets (face down), 1 sheet (face up)
- Media Types: Plain paper, recycled paper, bond, labels and envelopes
- Media Weights: Standard paper tray – 16 to 28 pounds; Manual feed slot – 16 to 43 pounds
- Print Driver Settings7: Toner Save, N-in-1 Printing, Watermark, Poster Printing, ID Print, Custom Print Profiles, Booklet Printing
- Memory (std. / max.3): 64 MB/320 MB
- Standard Interfaces: Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Mobile Device Compatibility1: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows: Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP / XP Professional x64 / Server 2003 / 2008
- Mac: Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6.x, v10.7.x