Cisco SG102-24 Compact 24-Port Gigabit Switch
24-Port Cisco SG102-24 Compact Gigabit Switch is affordable and easy-to-use switch. Cisco SG102-24 is a plug-and-play switch hence no configuration is required.
Cisco Compact 24-Port Gigabit Switchenables you to stay on top of business as it provides a smooth connection to computers, printers, copiers and other office equipment.
Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged switches deliver basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
Cisco 100 Series switches provide an easy-to-use solution for your small business network. They offer:
– Ease of use: Cisco 100 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure.
Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 100 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network
Cisco 24-Port SG102-24 Compact Gigabit Switch Specifications
- 24 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T
- UTP Category 5 Ethernet or better for 1000BASE-T
- 48 Gbps, nonblocking switching capacity
- 35.7 mpps forwarding rate
- 256 active VLANs (4096 range)
- IPv6 over IPv4 network with ISATAP tunnel support
- IPv4 IP precedence/ToS/DSCP based