Diamond Drill Bit
Diamond Drill Bit can drill a wide range of composite materials: CFRP & CFRP/Stack materials. These drills are used also in the automotive industry – Aluminum with high Silicon applications.
Diamond drills, made from superior PCD diamond grades, are available in 4 and 8 facets and can also be made to print. Standard sizes begin from 2mm (.08″). Additional dimensions are available on request.
Diamond drills can be reconditioned several times. Telcon’s PCD drills are performing successfully and continuously at major aerospace customers in a variety of different applications.
Diamond Drill Bit are Coated with high quality diamond, the diamond hole saw creates a high precision, smooth cut with no broken edges. Reduced drill speeds, low drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably.
- Size: 6mm/0.23″, 8mm/0.31″, 10mm/0.39″, 12mm/0.47″,
- 14mm/0.55″, 16mm/0.62″, 18mm/0.7″, 22mm/0.86″,
- 26mm/1.02″, 32mm/1.26″
- Glass, sea glass, beach glass, fused glass
- Stone, gemstones, rock, pebbles
- Ceramic, porcelain, tiles, glazed pottery, plates
- Shell, antler, bone, fossil
- Very hard wood