HP ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4114 1P 32GB-R P408i-a 8SFF 800W PS Performance Server
HP ProLiant DL380 Gen10 (1)Intel® Xeon® 4114 (10-Core, 2.2 GHz, 85W) , 32GB (2x16GB) RDIMM; 32 GB RDIMM DR 2600 MT/s, NO HDD (1) 500W HPE FlexSlot Power Supply, HPE Embedded 4x1Gb,iLO (standard), P408i-a 8-Port modular Smart Array(Smart Storage battery included.),No DVD-ROM, No Mouse, No Keyboard, Warranty 3/3/3, Rack 2U
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, featuring the First and Second Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain1 and 27% increase in cores2, plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications and deploy with confidence.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA T4 in a 2U, standard length, rackmount server.
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain3 over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.4
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options. HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly. In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode. Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs. Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle. New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance. With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code. Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from 5 to 7 Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to 6 in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser. Leveraging HPE’s most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences. Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads – maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support. A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP). Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Processor core available
- 10, per processor
- 13.75 MB L3
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4114 (10 core, 2.2 GHz, 13.75 MB, 85W)
- 2.2 GHz
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- 32 GB (1x 32 GB) RDIMM
- HPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- Single rank
- 16 GB
Included hard drives
- None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported
Optical drive type
- Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
- Standard: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded) and HPE OneView Standard (requires download). Optional: HPE iLO Advanced license, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
Power supply type
- 1 HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum hot-plug power supply kit
- 3 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- 331i 4x 1GbE, optional FlexibleLOM
- HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2 GB plus Smart Storage Battery
System fan features
- 4 Hot-Plug standard single rotor redundant fans