Tripp Lite SMX5000XLRT3U 5KVA SmartPro UPS
- SMX5000XLRT3U protects sensitive networking equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges.
- Line Interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects 230V nominal input from 170 to 282VAC to usable 230V levels without consuming battery power
- AVR circuits boost undervoltages from 170 to 199V by 12% and reduce overvoltages from 245 to 282V by 12% so that every appliance connected to Tripp lite SMX5000XLRT3U is always safe.
- It features network interfaces that support simultaneous communications via USB, DB9 serial or contact closure and slot for network management card options
- It is compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations in Tripp Lite 5KVA UPS
|Category||Smart-UPS, Tripp lite Smart UPS|