APC Back UPS 700VA 230V AVR IEC Sockets 390Watts/700VA at city shop
The APC Back-UPS 700VA 230V AVR IEC Sockets BX700UI from APC by Schneider Electric powers your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages. The BX700UI features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). This feature instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for connected electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and outages. Equipped with 4 IEC sockets, the 700 keeps your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 700 maximizes productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies.
APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Telephone dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connectionUse your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status displayQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Surge only outletsProtect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outletsBack up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Output power capacity
390Watts / 700VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)
390Watts / 700VA
- Nominal Output Voltage
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)
50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Waveform type
Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections(1) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)(4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time
- Nominal Input Voltage
- Input frequency
50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections
- Cord Length
- Input voltage range for main operations
140 – 300V
- Number of Power Cords
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time
- Replacement Battery
- Expected Battery Life (years)
3 – 5