APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV Ext. Runtime 10000W/10000VA,230V with External Battery Pack
Output power capacity
Nominal Output Voltage
Nominal Input Voltage
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- ECO ModeOperating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- EPOAttach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics displayText and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Easy UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
Intelligent battery management
Wide input voltage range
Intuitive LCD interface
Input power factor correction
Double conversion on-line topology
Pure sine wave output on battery
Allows the user to manage the UPS functions, schedule automatic shutdown and monitor the power grid occurrences through an interactive interface that ensures an easy and intuitive monitoring.
LCD graphics display
Disconnected battery notification
Predictive failure notification.