APC Smart UPS 1000 Watts1500VA Input 230V Output 230V Interface Port Smart Slot USB
Output power capacity
Nominal Output Voltage
Nominal Input Voltage
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartConnectInnovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
LED status indicators
Resettable circuit breakers
Predictive failure notification.
Battery failure notification
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Disconnected battery notification
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Intelligent battery management
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Typical recharge time