APC Smart-UPS 1500VA SMT1500IC
APC smart-UPS 1500VA SMT1500IC
- APC Smart-UPS 1500VA SMT1500IC offers Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices. Includes: Installation guide, USB cable
- Cold-start capable thus providing temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- High online efficiency
- APC smt1500ic ups Pure sine wave output on battery simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Predictive replace battery date as well as pure sine wave output on battery
- Single switched outlet group and also a smart Slot
- SmartConnect Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Intuitive LCD interface Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- 3 years repair or replace warranty (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
Product DescriptionKey Features
High online efficiency
Intuitive LCD interface
Predictive replace battery date
Pure sine wave output on battery
Single switched outlet group
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Output power capacity: 1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
Max Confidurable Power: 1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load.
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 – 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 – 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
Other Outputs: 220, 240
Topology: Line Interactive
Waveform Type: Sine Wave
Output Connections: (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup), (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
Cord Length: 1.83meters
Input Voltage range for main operations: 160 – 286V
Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 151 – 302V
Number of Power Cords: 1
Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
Interface Port(s): SmartSlot , USB
Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge energy rating: 459Joules
Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
Warranty: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.