APC Smart UPS 5000VA 230V Rackmount 4.0KWatts 5.0kVA at city shop
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Resettable circuit breakersEnables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Safety-agency approvedThe UPS is UL1778 Listed
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs