APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA 2kva LCD 230V SMC2000I
APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA LCD 230V
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- LCD Status DisplayProvides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Audible alarmsActively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Resettable circuit breakersEnables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Predictive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
There are no reviews yet.