APC Easy UPS OnLine SRV Ext. Runtime 2400W/3000VA,230V with External Battery Pack at city communication shop
- Automatic internal bypassPure static bypass switch without bridging contactor securing a fast and reliable transfer to and from bypass, rated for 125% nominal load.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- ECO ModeOperating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Input Power Factor CorrectionThis product has a power factor corrected input side ensuring that the input power factor is always 1 regardless of load and mains voltage. A power factor of 1 minimizes installation costs by allowing the use of smaller cables and smaller fuses.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intelligent SmartSlotMini slot supports various optional management cards which provide basic or essential monitoring, management and control features for the UPS.
- LCD graphics displayText and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Easy UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
Disconnected battery notification
Predictive failure notification.
Intelligent battery management
Intuitive LCD interface
Pure sine wave output on battery
Input Power Factor Correction
Allows the user to manage the UPS functions, schedule automatic shutdown and monitor the power grid occurrences through an interactive interface that ensures an easy and intuitive monitoring.
Double conversion on-line topology
LCD graphics display