Druid 28 LCD security energizer electric fence
The Druid 28 LCD energizer has two independently monitored and controlled zones, each zone can be set to on/off or high/low voltage modes.
A four-zone system can also be created by linking two Druid 28 energizers using a Druid four-zone keypad.
Druid 28 specifications
- • The large LCD display shows information which is quick and easy to read.
- • The background colors of the LCD display provide a quick-glance indication of the energizer status without the user having to approach the unit in order to read the display. For example, green indicates all is fine, orange indicates that attention is required and red indicates an alarm condition. The colored lights are visible from a distance.
- • The Druid LCD range can accept up to two keypads to remotely control the energizer.
- • The Quick Walk test mode on the system offers the installer a quick test facility to walk the fence and test it.
- • A high voltage monitor will raise an alarm when the live wires are tampered with, while an earth wire monitor raises an alarm when there is tampering with the earth wires.
- • It can also be connected to an armed response radio.
- • The gate monitor input monitors the position of a gate to indicate if it is open.
- • Lightning and power surge suppression is built in to reduce the possibility of damage due to power surges.
- • The units include an internal battery backup system in case of power failure.
Druid 28 has Adaptive Power Technology (APT), the energizer offers a new method of detecting how much power a fence can accept and handle before it starts to arc and waste energy, thus maximizing the power efficiency on the fence. As changes in the surrounding environment can affect a fence’s efficiency, the APT actively analyses the fence and adapts the transfer of power as required to ensure maximum performance.
They are therefore a good choice for coastal areas where the salt build-up during the dry season can result in increased power losses along the fence.